Web Design | UX/UI Design | Brand ID | SEO
Home Insulation & Renewable Energy Solutions
So Eco offers a range of energy-saving services, from various types of home insulation to the installation of air-source heat pumps, solar panels and boilers.
The company places a focus on the UK government’s ECO4 and ECO+ Schemes, which offer free energy-saving measures for eligible households.
Outcome & Deliverables
Our mission was to create a fresh and engaging website for So Eco that accurately represents their company. We were also tasked with implementing an SEO strategy that would increasing their brand awareness, website ranking, organic traffic, and leads.
By creating an SEO strategy aimed at publishing content that would increase the number of leads for the ECO4 and ECO+ schemes, So Eco saw a 700% increase in leads and an 731.89% increase in search impressions within three months.
A road map, that includes a digital marketing strategy, KPI’s and delivery dates, has been well mapped out with deadlines and delivered on time. The strategy will result in the development of the websites pages and features, and will increase brand awareness and ranking (SERP).
- Mobile load speed 1 second
- Desktop load speed 0.5 seconds
- 700% increase in leads (to previous six months)
- 731.89% increase search impressions within three months
- 440.11% increase in organic traffic within three months
- 3.5% Click-Through-Rate (above average for industry sector)
- Within six months ranking top 3 for 12 high search volume keywords, 18 in top 10 SERP.